You may need to change a car battery at any time and having a flat car battery can cause real problems, especially if it’s unexpected! Your car battery will probably die at the most inconvenient of times, because well, that’s just life really! However, if you’re in need of a car battery change, there are actually a few things you can keep an eye out for which may indicate that your battery is about to die first. If not, our latest blog shows you how to change a car battery in 10 easy steps.
5 signs your car battery is about to die:
- When you turn the engine on, it’s sluggish and takes longer than normal.
- Your engine light may appear when your battery is weak
- If your battery is 3 years old or above, you should check its condition just in case!
- Loss or low electric power such as windows lights heaters etc.
- Your battery fluid level is low.
How to change car battery in 10 steps:
Whilst it can be easy to change your car battery at home, it’s best to have a verified mechanic or car dealership do this for you if you feel unsure of any of the above steps.