Should I buy a brand-new car?
Advantages of buying a brand new car:
- You’re the first owner of a brand-new car.
- Modify the specification to your requirements.
- Added peace of mind with manufacturer warranty
- No need to pay for an MOT until the car is 3 years old.
- Benefit from the latest safety features and technology.
Disadvantages of brand new cars
Should I buy a brand-new diesel car now?
Should I buy a second-hand car?
Within the used car market, there are endless amounts of choice for drivers and it’s easy to see why used cars are so popular. Whilst there have been increases in the cost of buying a used car in recent years, it’s still a firm buying choice amongst drivers. One of the biggest benefits of buying a used car is the lower price to purchase and their availability. many people also think getting a second-hand car means buying one that’s years old or on its last legs. However, this is not true! Used cars can still be reliable, safe and great value for money.
Benefits of choosing a used car:
- Lower purchase price than brand new cars.
- Slower depreciation rate means your car holds its value better.
- Lower insurance rates.
- Huge availability of second-hand cars.
Used car disadvantages:
- Lack of knowledge of the car’s history.
- No room for modifications or choice of specification.
- No warranty or service plan to take advantage of.
Finance a used car today
Take advantage of our low-rate used car finance deals and you could be driving your next car in a matter of days!